HeavyConnect is The Digital Content Management Platform for the Agriculture Industry. Our mobile app provides mission-critical compliance documentation and recordkeeping for the world’s largest farming operations. We are based in California’s Monterey County, the “Salad Bowl of the World; home to John Steinbeck, Pebble Beach, and some of the largest brands in fresh produce.
Since 2015, HeavyConnect has been making headlines in both the Ag and Tech industry as a standout in two of the world’s premier startup accelerators (Techstars & 500 Startups) and has received various regional awards including the Monterey Bay Startup Challenge and the Salinas Valley AgTech Supporter of the Year.
The rapid industry-wide adoption of the HeavyConnect platform means we are growing fast. We are looking for people to join our team who are driven to improve the lives of our customers everyday and make a massively positive impact in the global food supply chain.
- You get s#!t done
- See # 1
- See # 1
- You handle rapid growth easily and take evolutionary changes to the business in stride everyday
- You thrive in a team environment (competitive sports, campaign manager, military, etc. ) and when it comes to accomplishment, you value team over self
- You are resourceful, learn quickly, adaptive, and always find a way forward
- You understand the importance of relationships and direct communication
- You are a professional and handle yourself accordingly
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is responsible for continuous successful deployment of the HeavyConnect platform throughout the customer lifecycle. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success and provides an efficient on-boarding journey that results in a superior user experience for each of HeavyConnect’s unique enterprise customers.
- Work with the Sales team to set customer deployment plan and milestones.
- Manage customer deployment plan to ensure milestones and timelines are met.
- Own customer support and technical issue resolution for your assigned accounts.
- Document all customer interaction in Salesforce.
- Resolve escalated customer support calls by leveraging the appropriate staff and customer contacts.
- Participate in after hours support to ensure 24/7 service is maintained during assigned times.
- Perform in-person and remote training for HeavyConnect customers.
- Support client platform usage metrics.
- Support deployment of new features and product updates within existing customers.
- Education: AA degree or equivalent field experience in a related industry.
- Minimum 2-3 years of technical customer support experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in operational compliance (FSMA, OSHA, payroll & labor regulations).
- Tech proficiency: Salesforce, Office 365, GSuite, Slack, iOS & Android.
- Strong ability to leverage resources to control multiple tasks and organizational responsibilities.
- Present professionally with exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with software training, world-class customer service, and account management.
- Spanish & English fluency desired.
Applicants will be emailed a link to a candidate screening questionnaire. Candidates will be invited to interview after successfully completing the screening questionnaire.
- Describe your experience with customer support tracking systems.
- Describe your experience thriving within a team environment to successfully achieve growth goals.
- Describe your experience achieving individual KPIs & OKRs
- Are you prepared to discuss specific examples of past successes?
- Are you prepared to share past performance metrics to describe your ability to succeed within a Customer Success team?
Company: HeavyConnect, Inc.
Location: Monterey County, California, USA
Compensation: The ideal candidate will receive an aggressively competitive salary with performance bonus and a full benefits package.
Inclusion: Come as you are. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. HeavyConnect is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email Careers@HeavyConnect.com with the subject line “Customer Success Specialist Application”. Please include your resume within the body of the email.